Blue Lagoon of the North


Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Philippines


Blue Lagoon is considered the most visited beach in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. Because of its white sand beaches that is why they called it Boracay of the North. Unlike in Boracay where lot of hotels at the beach fronts, in Blue Lagoon there are some cottages which can only be seen at the beach fronts.

Being here for the first time is really mean so much to me because this is our first time together in a vacation with my husband now. I hear the powerful waves and strong winds inviting me to swim in the water. This became a haven for surfers. While to those who go swimming like me, in order to conquer the waves i used to jump in the water. Lol!

Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Philippines

Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Philippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments