Pagudpud Zip-line


Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Philippines
Blue Lagoon view from the zipline's upper station

Riding a zip-line over a body of water gives me an awesome experience. I witness to see the natural beauty of Blue Lagoon in any perspectives and any angles. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera with me because I really felt nervous coz it was my first to try zip-line.

In my peripheral view, green lush vegetation faded to the rocky sea side, bluish deep water, and finally waves competing each other going to the shorelines. 
Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Philippines
A man riding zipline
 
Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Philippines
Entrance of zipline's upper station

Before i entered the zipline station, this giants monuments will be the one you encounter first upon entering the site. This place has it's fascinating and over-looking view of the blue lagoon beach which make you more interested on this place.

Date taken: November 3, 2013



Post a Comment

0 Comments